Code for the protection of personal data.
Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003 introduced the code on the protection of personal data. In compliance with this Code, the processing of personal data by our organization is based on the principles of fairness, legality and transparency and the protection of the privacy and rights of the subjects to whom the data relate.
Arredo Park srl, as a "Data Controller", is required to provide you with information regarding the use of your personal data.
Purpose of treatment
The personal data you provide will be processed by our organization, with the purpose of collecting and meeting the requests you will make and deliver the services you will require.
Facilitation of data transfer
We remind you that the transfer of your personal information is optional, but your refusal may result in the inability to complete your request.
Categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who may become aware of it as Managers or Employees
Your personal data may only be known to you by the owner and representative of the processing of personal data, as well as by employees of Arredo Park srl, identified as those responsible for the treatment.
We point out that our organization puts in place the necessary organizational, physical and logistical measures to ensure the security of the data, with particular reference to the provisions of Annex B to the Dpr 196/2003 - Technical specification for minimum measures security.
Rights of the interested party
You may always exercise the rights provided for in Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, including the right to access the data, to ask for updating or, by recourse to the extremes, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or block. br />
In particular, the person concerned with the processing of personal data is entitled to obtain the indication:
- Whether or not personal data concerning him / her (including the right to receive their communication in intelligible form)
- the source of personal data
- the purposes and methods of treatment
- the logic applied when processing by means of electronic instruments
- the identification details of the holder, the persons responsible and the representative designated pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 2
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it as a designated representative in the territory of the State, of those responsible or in charge.
The interested party also has the right to obtain at any time (by simple mail order at email@example.com):
- updating, rectifying or, where relevant, data integration
- deletion, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of personal data, including those that are not necessary for storing
- information on the precise means of communication or dissemination of personal data, except when such fulfillment is impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right
The person ultimately has the right to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even though they are relevant to the purpose of collecting the processing of personal data.
Automatic collection of non-personal data
When a user accesses our website, we can collect other technical information that does not render the users personally identifiable and thus no such personal information (such as the type of internet browser and operating system used, the domain name of the source website, average time spent on this site, etc.).
This information is used for internal purposes only to evaluate and enhance the attractiveness of our site.
Appointments and contacts
The owner and manager of the processing of personal data is the company:
Arredo Park srl - Via Mantovana 185 / B - 37062 Verona Italy, (phone: +39 045 513273, email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Thank you for signing up.